NLS Reinstated and Recapitalised

The Company was recapitalised and reinstated to official quotation on the ASX on 14 March 2011. Completion of the recapitalisation through the capital raising of $2.5 million restructured the Company's issued capital.

Liberian Gold & Diamond Project

Narhex Life Sciences Limited has entered into an Agreement with Golden Saint Australia Limited to acquire its interest in Golden Saint Liberia Limited, a registered holder and beneficial owner of 80% of mining tenements in Liberia.

READ MORE

Company Overview

Narhex Life Sciences Limited has entered into an Agreement with Golden Saint Australia Limited to acquire its interest in Golden Saint Liberia Limited, a Liberian registered company that is the registered holder and beneficial owner of 80% of mining tenements in Liberia, namely Block 71 – The Grand Cape, and Block 72 – Mount Henry/Gengba. The other 20% of the tenements are owned by Target Resources Limited of Liberia, the former owners of the Tenements.

The acquisition is subject to shareholder and regulatory approvals, final documentation being executed and capital being raised at a minimum of $0.20 per share pursuant to a prospectus in accordance with the requirements of Chapters 1 & 2 of the ASX Listing Rules.